+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bougainville virgin wreck

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Talking Bougainville virgin wreck

This is what I love doing we found this wreck in late April while looking for another wreck it has never being dived, she is lying in 70 meters of blue water. We named her from the dinner plates that are at the stern Thanks Colin for putting up video.

RBW Member Alan Price is an unknown quantity at this point Alan Price's Avatar

Re: Bougainville virgin wreck

Nice picture on your profile Did you read the report on this forum today on the trip up in Donegal?? They seen the bell but could not get it out

Alan

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Yep seen it, bloody weather can,t get out diving I am going blind on this computer

RBW Member tigger is on a distinguished road tigger is on a distinguished road tigger's Avatar

Nice video water looks clear

Quote Originally Posted by tigger  View Original Post
    Nice video water looks clear
    Yea it is, the music makes me hungry for a Chinese

RBW Member Alan Price is an unknown quantity at this point Alan Price's Avatar

I now what you mean. I need some good diving like last sunday with you guys. That was a great dive
    Thanks again for having us.

Mr Fox Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox's Avatar
    Sentinel

KISS

Quote Originally Posted by the diving tiler  View Original Post
    Yea it is, the music makes me hungry for a Chinese
    the music reminded me of Akira (manga film).

nice video.

RBW Member grahamsp will become famous soon enough grahamsp will become famous soon enough grahamsp will become famous soon enough grahamsp's Avatar

Nice video. Technical question: what lights were you using?

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by grahamsp  View Original Post

Graham
    its a buddy shooting the video will ask when I talk to him again

RBW Member tigger is on a distinguished road tigger is on a distinguished road tigger's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Bougainville virgin wreck

Quote Originally Posted by grahamsp  View Original Post

Graham
    As far as i know this guy was using two 250wat HID green force video lights off one F4 battery.He gets some serious light from then at depth or in the dark, all we do is follow him and we never have to use our own torches bloody great set up he has.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast