Closed Thread

Thread: Counter Lung Attachment hardware

Tobin George cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52's Avatar

Counter Lung Attachment hardware

Just a pics of two pieces I produce. Both are design to allow easy attachment of OTS counter lungs to the waist belt of a conventional BackPlate harness.

Both accept 2" wide webbing for the waist belt. The small one mounts 1" webbing for the CL clip and the larger one will mount 1" or 2" webbing for the counter lung clip.

The larger version also provides a waist D ring.

These are all 11 ga 304 passivated Stainless. I'll be adding these to my website soon, along with photos of the Inspiration and Prisim BackPlate mounting kits.

Regards,

Tobin George

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Thumbs up

Cool hardware!. :D
    Very nice going, Tobin.

New Member P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017's Avatar
    Do You Have Something For Meg Neoprene Cls'
    Pete

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    Folks,

I have two of the single CL tie-down pieces (as well as a raft of other pieces of Deep Sea Supply gear). I can tell you that these are damn fine pieces of kit!

In fact, everything that I have seen Tobin turn out is extremely well-designed, and superbly finished. His SS reels feel so nice in the hand it is almost sexual!

And, no, I do not have stock in his company...but it's getting to the point that I wish I did.

Rob Davie

Tobin George cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB DAVIE
    Folks,

I have two of the single CL tie-down pieces (as well as a raft of other pieces of Deep Sea Supply gear). I can tell you that these are damn fine pieces of kit!

In fact, everything that I have seen Tobin turn out is extremely well-designed, and superbly finished. His SS reels feel so nice in the hand it is almost sexual!

And, no, I do not have stock in his company...but it's getting to the point that I wish I did.

Rob Davie
    Thanks for kind words Rob

Tobin

Quote Originally Posted by P6017
    Do You Have Something For Meg Neoprene Cls'
    Pete
    Pete,

I have only seen a Meg once briefly, and did not note how the CL's are secured. Any pics?

Tobin

New Member DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC's Avatar
    Very nice, great work.

Dave

RBW Member Chris Gregory is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Gregory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cool_hardware52
    Pete,

I have only seen a Meg once briefly, and did not note how the CL's are secured. Any pics?

Tobin
    Tobin,

Your fittings will work just fine with Meg lungs.

Jani Haaja jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

Isn`t it quite difficult to use that lock on your right hand side waist belt if you want to mount your light canister there?

Other than that those seem nice.

JH
    Finland

New Member DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge's Avatar
    Hammered Inspiration

GEM, DC55, AKA60

Quote Originally Posted by cool_hardware52
    Just a pics of two pieces I produce. Both are design to allow easy attachment of OTS counter lungs to the waist belt of a conventional BackPlate harness.

Both accept 2" wide webbing for the waist belt. The small one mounts 1" webbing for the CL clip and the larger one will mount 1" or 2" webbing for the counter lung clip.

The larger version also provides a waist D ring.

These are all 11 ga 304 passivated Stainless. I'll be adding these to my website soon, along with photos of the Inspiration and Prisim BackPlate mounting kits.

Regards,

Tobin George
    I made a couple like this for my Inspiration............only out of Titanium. Next is protruding D-rings .
    Later,
    DC

Closed Thread