+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Carl Bradley

Dive Deep and Dive Long Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: Carl Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    The water was very clear on the bottom mainly due to the presence of Zebra Muscles which is the trade off for them covering the wreck. From what I understand, before the intrusion of the Zebra Muscles the vis in Lake Michigan was not all that great.

Next week we are diving the Gunilda and Judge Hart in upper Lake Superior and there are no Zebra Muscles there and typically the vis is really good and the water can be much colder.

The PVC pipes you see in that picture are my version of buoyancy tubes that help support my 21w HID dive light heads when they are extended. They really worked well at keeping my HD Video system from wanting to roll over with the arms extended and are made out of Schedule 40 PVC pipe. They look very funky but work very well
    No he's lying he is a terrorist and those are bombs that he has.

They sure look like UDC's that we have used in the past.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Re: Carl Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by saturation  View Original Post
    Congratulations, and those photos are awesome! What camera setup and housing was used?
    Just a nikon D70 in a Aquatica housing. It's for sale :) takes great shots
    Mel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4