+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Carl Bradley

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Carl Bradley

What a great trip this was. This was right up there with Isle Royle!!! Thanks Capt. Jitka and Lubo and Capt. Ron of Shipwreck Explorers!! Here are a few pictures. Make sure to book your trip early for next year as Capt. Jitka gets full quickly, with such a great operation. Shipwreck Explorers
    Curt will post a write up later.
    mel
    Attached Images

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: Carl Bradley

Absolultely aAwesome photos, Mel! Looking forward to Curt's trip report as well. However, like I mentioned to you before, a 350 ffw dive with a 3-4 hour run time in 37 degree water is WAY too much for a Florida warm water wimp like be! Glad to hear you guys had a great time.

Doug

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by debersole  View Original Post
    Absolultely aAwesome photos, Mel! Looking forward to Curt's trip report as well. However, like I mentioned to you before, a 350 ffw dive with a 3-4 hour run time in 37 degree water is WAY too much for a Florida warm water wimp like be! Glad to hear you guys had a great time.

Doug
    Doug, I tell you, if you have never experienced this type of shipwreck then it is well worth all the effort and deco . Even after over a 4 hr dive hanging on a line, I still had a smile on my face when I surfaced.

I would have never believed that i could ever see this type of wreck and experience the history, the rebreather has made it all posible for me, I would have never done this on OC

Most of the deco is spent in 65 degree water at 20 ft and did that feel good and we also have suit heaters to take care of the rest of that cold sensation.
    Last edited by silentscuba; 15th August 2009 at 15:17.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Mel and Curt,

Looks like some awesome dives! Absolutely stunning photos. Congrats!

Regards,
    Randy

RBW Member MICHAL will become famous soon enough MICHAL will become famous soon enough MICHAL will become famous soon enough MICHAL's Avatar
    rEvomicronaut:)&OCsidemounther

Mel & Curt Congratulation !!
    Best Michal

RBW Member ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl's Avatar
    Inspiration, rEvo micro

Curt wrote, Most of the deco is spent in 65 degree water at 20 ft and did that feel good and we also have suit heaters to take care of the rest of that cold sensation.

The photos are excellent. Did all divers use the suit heaters? Were they commercial units or home made?

Thanks, Al

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Nice Shots...

Glad you had a good trip.. The shot in the wheel house is amazing... up until now I have been thinking 270ish is deep enough for me... now looking at that... it is making me wonder.....hmmm

Thanks for Sharing..

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaAl  View Original Post
    Curt wrote, Most of the deco is spent in 65 degree water at 20 ft and did that feel good and we also have suit heaters to take care of the rest of that cold sensation.

The photos are excellent. Did all divers use the suit heaters? Were they commercial units or home made?

Thanks, Al
    We had 3 Golem Gear and 1 Patco commercially made suit heater systems among our group and a couple of brave soles that did the dives without any extra heat.

Monkeywench ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj's Avatar
    Megalodon

very nice shots! looking forward to seeing the video!!

RBW Member Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought's Avatar
    rEvo,Meg,Inspo,Titan,Prism2

SCR's,Optima,MkVI,KISS

Did you get any shots of the iPhones in action, although I did not use a heater or an iPhone...if I had the choice I would go for the entertainment! Outside of raining globs of Zebra Mussels down on you and Curt from cleaning the lines above you, that was my only entertainment

Nice shots, looking forward to Gunilda....see ya soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast