+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DEEP WALLS 2009 From 15 to 18 October 2009, Cavalaire-sur-Mer France

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

DEEP WALLS 2009 From 15 to 18 October 2009, Cavalaire-sur-Mer France

From 15 to 18 October 2009, Cavalaire-sur-Mer

Dear tech divers
    For the 6th consecutive year Cavalaire will be again the largest meeting of tech divers of the world.
    This year the Festival returns to its origins with deep trimix dives on the Deep walls of Cap Lardier.
    Arnaud Niel and Aldo Ferrucci are pleased to announce you the revival of the “Deep Walls”; to be held this year in Cavalaire from Thursday 15th to Sunday October 18th.
    During 4 days, trimix divers from everywhere can gather and exchange, practicing their passion on the most beautiful drop offs of the country.
    Dives will be all deeper than 60 meters and, according to French rules, limited to 120 meters, they are reserved exclusively to certified trimix divers; CCR divers are welcome, subject to use a machine CE approved.
    There are not a lot of places, so it is prudent to book quickly, for this send us an e-mail to make a pre-reservation and then complete the attached registration folder and return it to us. Aldo and I are at your disposal for any question.
    Best regards to all.
    Aldo.

Organization Committee :
    Festival Plongée Tech Cavalaire
    Deep Walls 2009
    Capitainerie du Port Public
    83240 Cavalaire-sur-Mer
    France

Arnaud Niel : +33 (0)6 08 23 72 51
    Aldo Ferrucci : +33 (0)6 07 27 22 67
    Fax : +33 (0)4 94 05 42 03
    Mail : deep-walls-2009@festival-tech.com
    Last edited by Aldo Ferrucci; 21st June 2010 at 12:57.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Re: DEEP WALLS 2009 From 15 to 18 October 2009, Cavalaire-sur-Mer France

Hi Aldo,

i've been told that someone has booked with a brand new CE approved Meg, could you tell us more about that.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread