+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Northern Lights Wreck Video

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Northern Lights Wreck Video

A fun video of the wreck of the Northern Lights

Key Largo, Florida Max depth 187 feet

from Curt Bowen on Vimeo.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: Northern Lights Wreck Video

Hey Curt,

Cool video! Thanks for posting it.

Regards,
    Randy

RBW Member dagodiver is an unknown quantity at this point dagodiver's Avatar

Very cool Curt.! Nice video.

You were on your 15+- stop on one of your Northern Light dives when we crossed paths. I was at 40fsw waving to you. I was diving off of Barney's boat. Had a blast.

Dago.

Mr Fox Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox's Avatar
    Sentinel

KISS

excellent video, makes me look forward to getting in the water again.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

You know I was setting there drifting along alone, when a strange looking shadow emerged into the blue. I knew I was the last one off the wreck because I pulled the hook and that everyone had left 15 minutes before me.

At first your shadow concerned me, because what ever it was was much larger than something I wished to play with for another 40 minutes of deco. Than I saw two rebreather divers float by on a line????

Hmmmm, I thought, where in the heck did these guys float in from????

Quote Originally Posted by dagodiver  View Original Post
    Very cool Curt.! Nice video.

You were on your 15+- stop on one of your Northern Light dives when we crossed paths. I was at 40fsw waving to you. I was diving off of Barney's boat. Had a blast.

Dago.

Monkeywench ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj's Avatar
    Megalodon

cool video! did vimeo mess with it's size (squish it) on uploading? I have that happen from time to time...

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by ljj  View Original Post
    cool video! did vimeo mess with it's size (squish it) on uploading? I have that happen from time to time...
    Yes a little, but maybe because the Nikon D90 shoots in a strange size to begin with

RBW Member MICHAL will become famous soon enough MICHAL will become famous soon enough MICHAL will become famous soon enough MICHAL's Avatar
    rEvomicronaut:)&OCsidemounther

Nice video, .....
    Regards Michal

RBW Member dagodiver is an unknown quantity at this point dagodiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    You know I was setting there drifting along alone, when a strange looking shadow emerged into the blue. I knew I was the last one off the wreck because I pulled the hook and that everyone had left 15 minutes before me.

At first your shadow concerned me, because what ever it was was much larger than something I wished to play with for another 40 minutes of deco. Than I saw two rebreather divers float by on a line????

Hmmmm, I thought, where in the heck did these guys float in from????
    Yep that was us. We jumped in at the end of your dive and I am guessing because you were drifting on the shot line and we were on just a lift bag we were drifting a bit faster than you. We were on the wreck for 25 minutes and were in when your boat was still on sight. We must have just missed each other. Fantastic dive.!

Dago.

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by dagodiver  View Original Post
    Yep that was us. We jumped in at the end of your dive and I am guessing because you were drifting on the shot line and we were on just a lift bag we were drifting a bit faster than you. We were on the wreck for 25 minutes and were in when your boat was still on sight. We must have just missed each other. Fantastic dive.!

Dago.

Yes I would like to go back and shoot the wreck again with some bigger video lights