+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diving around Philadelphia and Boston?

Jani Haaja jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

Diving around Philadelphia and Boston?

I am flying over on 12th of August to Boston. I am traveling with my wife and daughter but I am going to take the breather and suit along.

From Boston we will drive to Philadelphia area where we will be staying until we leave the 26th of August. Might actually come to Boston 23rd or 24th of August.

Would be nice to go diving somewhere nice and close. I need to rent/borrow tanks and lime at least.

JH
    Finland

RBW Member MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ is a splendid one to behold MarkZ's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Re: Diving around Philadelphia and Boston?

PM me. In the Philadelphia area there are many options. Atlantic is a two hour drive for boats and wreck diving and there are a few quarries that are close. Renting tanks may be a tiny issue but there are a few local RB divers who might be willing to lend you a pair. Sorb is easier to get from the local shops and most of the locals I am pretty sure would lend you a fill or two.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

What town will you be staying at in the Philly area?

John

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhaaja  View Original Post
    I am flying over on 12th of August to Boston. I am traveling with my wife and daughter but I am going to take the breather and suit along.

We have space on EXPLORER for a trip to the German U-853 on August 15 and 16, in Rhode Island about an hour south from Boston. We have sorb and loaner 2 and 3 litre rebreather cylinders as well as loaner 6 and 12 litre bailout bottles, and loaner weights as well. In fact, I can loan you almost anything you need to dive here. Let me know if you want to come either day, or both.

Depth is about 35-40 meters max. I can supply air or trimix diluent as well.

Dave

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

If you can't make it to the explorer trip on the 15th (which I am a part of), let me know and I can hook you up with Sorb and tanks. I might be able to dive on the 23/24th of August. PM me.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

On 22 August there is a trip from Long Island to explore a rarely-dived wreck at 60 meters/200 feet. You could do that dive on your way from Philly to Boston. PM for details.

Jani Haaja jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

Thanks guys! Will send pms and hope to meet some of you at least and maybe also do a few dives :)

JH
    Finland

+ Reply to Thread