+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NEw to RBW from Draper Utah USA

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

NEw to RBW from Draper Utah USA

Just finished my Hammerhead CCR course this week with Instructors Randy and Josh Thornton. (My father and Brother)

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: NEw to RBW from Draper Utah USA

Congrats Michael. Josh is a good instructor. As for Randy, I don't know...

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Welcome on board!

cheers,

RBN

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Congrats... How was the crater???

I was wondering what happened to Josh; he seemed to disappear after the big day...

Now, can you guys please pack up the truck and head to SD so I have someone to dive with...

Cave Addict CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh's Avatar
    HammerHead

Sentinel-Inspo-Optima-Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Congrats Michael. Josh is a good instructor. As for Randy, I don't know...

FINALLY! Someone who knows what's up

Cave Addict CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh's Avatar
    HammerHead

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    Congrats... How was the crater???

I was wondering what happened to Josh; he seemed to disappear after the big day...

Now, can you guys please pack up the truck and head to SD so I have someone to dive with...

I'll have you know I am on my way to Florida to cave dive!

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by CCR Josh  View Original Post
    I'll have you know I am on my way to Florida to cave dive!
    Hey Josh have a good time and be careful.

When are you guys heading to SD???

Last edited by DWill; 8th August 2009 at 06:00.

HammerHead

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    Hey Josh have a good time and be careful.

When are you guys heading to SD???

Michael, Randy and I along with a few more Dive Addicts will be diving there Oct. 15-17th..... doing some of the easier wrecks for a Wreck course we will be teaching. I am also thinking about doing a HH CCR course (full or crossover) the week leading up to that (12th-15th)- know of anyone that wants to sign up?

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome and congrats to the course. You did the course with your father ?!!

My condolence

HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by CCR Josh  View Original Post
    Michael, Randy and I along with a few more Dive Addicts will be diving there Oct. 15-17th..... doing some of the easier wrecks for a Wreck course we will be teaching. I am also thinking about doing a HH CCR course (full or crossover) the week leading up to that (12th-15th)- know of anyone that wants to sign up?
    Hey Josh,

I'll make sure I'm here those days.
    Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out.

If your bringing your HH gas can be a little tricky to get.
    But i have gas here at the house as well as a booster. The only thing it's about a 45 minute drive up here.

Anyway if you need anything logistics wise or if I can help in any way just let me know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast