+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Rio de Janeiro Brazil

RBW Member eduardodavidovich is an unknown quantity at this point eduardodavidovich's Avatar
    Megalodon

COPIS megalodon

Hello from Rio de Janeiro Brazil

Hello guys

My name is Eduardo Davidovich and I'm a diver since 1987. I've started to dive with rebreathers in 05/2009 and I own a Copis 2 Megalodom.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Hello from Rio de Janeiro Brazil

Welcome aboard. Did you train with Luisao or Ze? If so, tell them that I say hi.

Hope to see you down there in South America or up here later. If you have not yet met Mike Netto he is also in your area (Brasil I mean) and is has a bunch of Megs and a bunch of knowledge on them also. I dove caves with him for years here in Mexico. When you come to Mexico we will see you here.

Scott

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

www.rebreather.com.br zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave has a spectacular aura about zmcave's Avatar
    O2ptima / Liberty / Dolphin

Bem vindo DOC!

Hey Howard! He actually trained with Mike (also on this board).

Best,

Zé.

Meg dealer / IT MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto's Avatar
    Meg, Pathfinder, Sentinel, MK6

Optima and Inspiration

Hi Doc,

Welcome to this great discussion board and you really did a great job in your course. Congrats !!!!!!!
    Cheers,

Mike Netto - Seja Bem Vindo à MEGALODON
    ISC Megalodon CCR Dealer and IT
    Michael Netto - www.megalodonbrasil.com.br
    ISC Megalodon CCR Dealer and IT
    Sentinel and Cislunar MK6 CCR Instructor
    IANTD and TDI CCR Trimix and CCR Cave Instructor

www.andersonlemos.com.br Anderson is an unknown quantity at this point Anderson's Avatar
    Optima

Hello Doc, Welcome to RBW!!!

I'm always traveling to RJ and I wish, one day, dive the CT Paraíba with my Rebreather!!!

See you!

The jungle CCR guy !!! brunospf is an unknown quantity at this point brunospf's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

Welcome to the board my friend !!!

cheers,

Bruno

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson  View Original Post
    Hello Doc, Welcome to RBW!!!

I'm always traveling to RJ and I wish, one day, dive the CT Paraíba with my Rebreather!!!

See you!

+ Reply to Thread