+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Branch Office in USA

RBW Member Yevgeniy is an unknown quantity at this point Yevgeniy's Avatar

Re: New Branch Office in USA

It is a very good news. I have a LED-1000S2 lighthead which is coupled with Green Force battery for a year now, and very happy with it. I had to order it from Germany, and Solveig Wagner provided excelent service and support.

Thank you TillyTec and welcome to the US market.

Yevgeniy

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

Quote Originally Posted by Yevgeniy  View Original Post
    It is a very good news. I have a LED-1000S2 lighthead which is coupled with Green Force battery for a year now, and very happy with it. I had to order it from Germany, and Solveig Wagner provided excelent service and support.

Thank you TillyTec and welcome to the US market.

Yevgeniy
    Same here. I've been using the Tilly LED 750 with the TT3 battery for about a year, with the LED W30 backup. All are excellent products. Tried the 1000S2 in the caves but was a little too bright for me, and had a little more battery drain than what I was looking for.

Good products, and am glad you are now in the US.

Bill Ripley
    Bill Ripley

Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

RBW Member Joe Botz is an unknown quantity at this point Joe Botz's Avatar

Hows does the LED W30 backup get the output that it claims on 4.5 volts?

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Botz  View Original Post
    Hows does the LED W30 backup get the output that it claims on 4.5 volts?
    I don't know their technical reason (maybe it's new math), but do know that when we compared my W30 and my buddy's HID primary on a cave dive we were both impressed with the W30. I've also tried a few short practice cave exits with it and felt like I was running a HID.

I received mine as an unexpected gift from a good friend - which is how I was introduced to the Tilly product line - and was pleasantly surprised when I first turned it on. The W30 has a very bright + white light. With the 3+ hour burn & 15-degree reflector it will be a welcomed backup should my primary fail. Because of my OTS CLs, it easily fits into with drysuit leg pocket - clipped on, of course.

I think we're lucky to be diving at a time when so many manufacturer's are making smaller and better lights. Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Bill Ripley
    Bill Ripley

Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

RBW Member KiwiMagic is an unknown quantity at this point KiwiMagic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by w ripley  View Original Post
    I received mine as an unexpected gift from a good friend
    Can I be their friend too?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2