+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hammerhead video

RBW Member Breta is on a distinguished road Breta is on a distinguished road Breta's Avatar

Re: Hammerhead video

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase  View Original Post
    Great video.

AndyP and I dived this back in 2005 and it brought back a lot of good memories of that trip. The swim through going completely underneath the wreck is really quite unique. Their's a similar one on the Duke in the UK but its a lot smaller. Its not a big wreck but somehow swimming underneath it gives a real sense of size.

40min bottom time good job you had fish to prod on deco :D

What was that thing hanging off the arse of the diver you were videoing?

ATB

Mark
    That thing hanging off his arse is only a protection cover of my housing lens, which i forgot to lay up the boat.

The first plan was to go to Al Qamar-El Saudi-El Marsi wreck located on open sea, but thanks to wheather we had to cancel this plan and take substitute plan - the offshore service vessel wreck. And finally we were very surprised and excited from that "substitute" wreck.
    Then Al Qamar-El Saudi-El Marsi wreck we have dived few months later.
    Take care
    Bretislav

i ko nix dafüa seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu's Avatar
    sf 1,?

jj,mccr-inspi,classic,rgfüm

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase  View Original Post
    Great video.

AndyP and I dived this back in 2005 and it brought back a lot of good memories of that trip. The swim through going completely underneath the wreck is really quite unique. Their's a similar one on the Duke in the UK but its a lot smaller. Its not a big wreck but somehow swimming underneath it gives a real sense of size.

40min bottom time good job you had fish to prod on deco :D

What was that thing hanging off the arse of the diver you were videoing?

ATB

Mark
    hi
    i dove the wreck 2006.but 40 min bt for this wreck.
    gruss sepp

Helium is addictive! Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman's Avatar

How long divetime did you get after 42min at the wreck?

// Blomman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2