+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Los Angeles

RBW Member Marc Lasky is an unknown quantity at this point Marc Lasky's Avatar

Hello from Los Angeles

My name is Marc and I live in L A,I own a Sport Kiss and Im building a TECME Dolphin conversion.Id really like to meet someone here who can help me with my build and perhaps instruct me on the unit Im building,I already have ALL of the components including the Tecme BOV,ADV etc etc....I need a lesson!Im WELL aware of the dangers,thats why I will NOT dive the unit without a pro helping me,Martin suggested this forum.......thank you,Marc

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Hello from Los Angeles

Welcome on the best www forum about breathers.

Enjoying the silence Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver's Avatar
    Prism Topaz

Kiss Sport

Re: Hello from Los Angeles

Welcome to the group.

+ Reply to Thread