+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Forum

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

New Forum

How about a new Forum for general chat like on Yders site called surface interval. Or a speakers box where we can go nuts....

Just add ice & water plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma's Avatar
    O2 Apocalypse

DIY, Inspiration Classic

Re: New Forum

Quote Originally Posted by the diving tiler  View Original Post
    How about a new Forum for general chat like on Yders site called surface interval. Or a speakers box where we can go nuts....
    Like this
    Surface Interval - Rebreather World

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plazma  View Original Post

Ah crap being reading Dean koontz too late at night

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by the diving tiler  View Original Post
    We have one already called surface-interval

Surface Interval - Rebreather World

BUT unlike some other forums, RBW has set policies that will be enforced.

I feel RBW should be a place where everyone can come, learn and make comments with a limited possibility of some other member jumping in and calling them a pile of names.

I feel those sites, which allow such activity actually hamper new comers from posting due to their initial fear of being flamed.

If someone cannot communicate without the use of foul language or has an obsessed need to degrade, belittle, or insult, than we do not need their comments here on RBW.

Troll, Flame, Insult: When posting you will not spam, troll, flame or insult members.

Profane Language: Excessively profane, insulting or mean spirited language is not allowed here.

Harassment or bullying: Harassment or bullying or threats of any sort are not tolerated and may result in an instant ban of your user account.

Personal attacks: You agree and understand that the debates may become passionate but you will not to resort to personal attacks. If you feel that you have been attacked, you will not retaliate but instead use the "report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of the post to notify us.

RBW Member denismc66 is an unknown quantity at this point denismc66's Avatar

I have stopped using Y.D because very little of the chat on there is diving related these days. Its great to socialize but there are plenty of websites and fora that cater for that.
    I would prefer to keep diving websites for diving

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by denismc66  View Original Post
    I have stopped using Y.D because very little of the chat on there is diving related these days. Its great to socialize but there are plenty of websites and fora that cater for that.
    I would prefer to keep diving websites for diving
    This is the problem...

With the multitude of sub-forums we all have to approach the boards via 'new posts' and so you get all the noise pushed in your face.
    I read less and less so unless the title seems relevant I miss things.

That's why I keep bumping my request for the marker on 'threads you have posted to'. Most forums have it but we don't. Then, at least, I have no excuse for going back and reading the replies to something I have said.

Just add ice & water plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma is a name known to all plazma's Avatar
    O2 Apocalypse

DIY, Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by nigelh  View Original Post
    This is the problem...

With the multitude of sub-forums we all have to approach the boards via 'new posts' and so you get all the noise pushed in your face.
    I read less and less so unless the title seems relevant I miss things.

That's why I keep bumping my request for the marker on 'threads you have posted to'. Most forums have it but we don't. Then, at least, I have no excuse for going back and reading the replies to something I have said.
    I agree it's not practical to browse the sub forums.

If you want to check the subscripted post then go to:
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/subscription.php

The icon for "You have posted in this thread" is similar to "No new posts". Easy thing to fix.