+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canon 5d or 5D MKII

Longbottom Time RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL's Avatar

Canon 5d or 5D MKII

As the title says........? The 5d and used aquatica housing as new can be found for less 1/2 what the new 5D MKII and housing can be purchased for. How much better is the MKII....is it worth it?

RAL

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: Canon 5d or 5D MKII

It is absolutely worth it. I have both and really loved the Mk I for years. The Mk II is 5 times better. I believe that underwater, the low noise, high ISO and movies capabilities will make the Mk II a winner.

Longbottom Time RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL's Avatar

Re: Canon 5d or 5D MKII

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    It is absolutely worth it. I have both and really loved the Mk I for years. The Mk II is 5 times better. I believe that underwater, the low noise, high ISO and movies capabilities will make the Mk II a winner.

Thank you.

RAL

+ Reply to Thread