Closed Thread

Thread: COPIS II MEG for Sale

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

COPIS II MEG for Sale

I am selling my COPIS II Meg shown below. This unit is lightly used and has been very well taken care of. It Includes everything shown below.

It is comes with a complete spares kit + an extra battery, a head calibration kit + dust caps.

Extras include: 1) Fischer cable package with all the hardware to connect via the “A” port. 2) Fischer cable package with all the hardware to connect to the 4th cell monitor w/ ADV port in the right counter lung. 3) A set of Metalsub brackets for connecting tanks.

I am asking $6400 for everything. As mentioned in previous for sale threads the COPIS II stripped is selling for $6250.00 + WA tax (approx $700) + alum 19's ($360) + Fischer cable w/ “A” port hardware ($200) + Fischer cable 4th cell connector ($300) + Metal subs ($390) + Spares would equal an additional $2,000.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or for more pictures.

Best,
    Thom
    Attached Images

RBW Member RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati's Avatar

Re: COPIS II MEG for Sale

Is that purple blanket in the background included? That would be just right after a cold dive.

Tyler

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: COPIS II MEG for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by RedDucati  View Original Post
    Is that purple blanket in the background included? That would be just right after a cold dive. Tyler
    Sorry my wife is attached to that one . Here is another picture of the items for sale w/o the purple blanket.

The rebreather is in excellent condition. Please ask if you would like to see closeups.

Thom
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Thom Susko; 23rd July 2009 at 07:18.

Because I Can Diveimage is an unknown quantity at this point Diveimage's Avatar
    MEG

AP Classic&Evo Meg Copis&APECS

Hi would you post this to the UK without the cylinders??

Quote Originally Posted by Diveimage  View Original Post
    Hi would you post this to the UK without the cylinders??
    Yes. PM sent with details.

My Meg is now sold.

Thanks to everyone for thier interest.

Best Regards,
    Thom

Closed Thread