Closed Thread

Thread: FS Sentinel new in the box

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

FS Sentinel new in the box

Hi
    i have a Sentinel unused in the box, delivered begin of june 2009

10% discount on factory price.

Please contact me by pm or mail aldoferrucci@free.fr

regards

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

Re: FS Sentinel new in the box

New discount 15%

Regards

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

Silent diver

Still for sale!!!

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Could you please pm the details?
    Thanks

Oscar

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by ogalletto  View Original Post
    Could you please pm the details?
    Thanks

Oscar
    Hi,
    I think I can give the answer for him:

The Sentinel is absolutely new, he've got it in June.
    Standard, Trimix enabled (after 50hours).
    Price of Standard is 5700£.

Aldo do you confirm?

Cheers

Nad

Silent diver

Still for sale

Thanks NAD i confirm at all

Regards

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Silent diver

Still for sale 5700 euro + shipping

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Rebreather addicted wizebt has a spectacular aura about wizebt has a spectacular aura about wizebt has a spectacular aura about wizebt has a spectacular aura about wizebt has a spectacular aura about wizebt has a spectacular aura about wizebt's Avatar
    ISC Megalodon

Inspiration, Sentinel, Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by bubnotbub  View Original Post
    Still for sale 5700 euro + shipping
    Aldo,
    Training is mandatory I assume?
    Cheers

Silent diver

Quote Originally Posted by wizebt  View Original Post
    Aldo,
    Training is mandatory I assume?
    Cheers

Hi,
    yes, it's mandatory.

The units are in the box sealed, still for sale

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Silent diver

Sold

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Closed Thread