+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: MC90 Megalodon?

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Re: MC90 Megalodon?

Quote Originally Posted by AzTek Diver  View Original Post
    This is the same procedure as used by GUE for the RB80, it works pretty well.
    Oh John......

What is that I see on your nose there....

I don't think this would have been the same kind of reply's if that thread was on direxplorers. people would have been .

No one would have seen such flaws and with all the respect for the DIR community and the people who create their programs, there has been dozens of CCR proffesionals who created CCR programs around the globe with all agency's and they have thought of so much more than that, they took the rebreathers deep, shallow and in caves long before you guys were born. I'm afraid some people just want to put their signatures on a product or a setup without really giving you something new.

Coming off the loop to help another diver who is out of the loop is sorry the most stupid idea i've ever heared so i'm in a cave 90 m deep or more and my buddy grabs my fin hardly giving me the out of air signal. Now if i follow the DIR way i have to
    1. close my DSV lift it up
    2. unclip my long hose
    3.undo from arround the neck and under the sling bottle.( O2 if mounted right or the deco gas)
    4. donate the long hose
    5. put the dsv back in your mouth and open the dsv.

Sorry.

what about just pulling your long hose from your sling tank to the mouth of the out of air diver.

Everybody is free to dive his own way but this way is just a disaster i wounder who would teach you that.

Please point me to any postive aspects of such a setup as i might be provoked now from the procedure and didn't see a postive aspect if any.

Keep Finning
    and don't put your long hose under the loop.

Mousa

RBW Member AzTek Diver is an unknown quantity at this point AzTek Diver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    Oh John......

What is that I see on your nose there....
    Nope, I just happen to own a couple RB80's and use the same OOA procedure.

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Mousa  View Original Post
    Please point me to any postive aspects of such a setup as i might be provoked now from the procedure and didn't see a postive aspect if any.

Well you won't have to wear much weight since you'll have about 100lbs of shite on you already AND you won't have to worry about getting stuck anywhere since you'll have the worlds largest rebreather on you and can't fit anywhere anyway....

HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by AzTek Diver  View Original Post
    Nope, I just happen to own a couple RB80's and use the same OOA procedure.
    You had me worried; for a minute there I thought you might have been to close to a lemming who stopped suddenly...

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

Ok, I worked out the bailout problem.
    Picture is attached..

(Credit needs to be given to cavediver forum.)
    This is intended to be funny and something for us to take a brake and have a laugh. I am sure the MC90 will be worked out in due time.
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    The unit shown in the pic does not show a BOV which is to be installed. The 7ft hose is for donating gas so it is assumed the donating diver will not be the stress one and if the diver is bailing they could stay on the BOV due to the huge diluent volume.
    Attached Images

RBW Member offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro's Avatar
    rEvo, FGT, Boris

Meg

more mc90 pictures on facebook: link

HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by offpro  View Original Post
    more mc90 pictures on facebook: link
    The blind leading the blind… as they say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6