+ Reply to Thread

Thread: good/cheap accom in Ardeche in France

still learning... gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan's Avatar

good/cheap accom in Ardeche in France

Going for one/two weeks around begining of September. Any good/cheap, diver friendly accomodation recommendations?

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Re: good/cheap accom in Ardeche in France

Quote Originally Posted by gallathan  View Original Post
    Going for one/two weeks around begining of September. Any good/cheap, diver friendly accomodation recommendations?

Where are you looking to go?

Chilibreather! kuddel is an unknown quantity at this point kuddel's Avatar
    MCCR and Habanero PSCR

Hoho,

don´t miss to go to the Marnade!

We made camping... verry cheap.

Greetings, Kuddel.

still learning... gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan's Avatar

Hi Guys, thanks for your help Source de la marnade is an excellent suggestion (thanks), I've only once done a quick recce dive, but looked really good. IF I can sort permissions etc, I think Goul de la tannerie and maybe Goul du pont are worth diving I'm going as part of a small group, we'll mainly be on Rebreathers, which is good, as were having to take a small compressor in a trailer as I'm not aware of any local dive shops/filling facilities in the area. May just be my ignorance. Probably looking at 2/3* hotel, twin rooms, cheap jites IF they're available.Hoping by going 1st 2 weeks of september to have missed the french national holdiay rush/price hike Exact itinerary not set yet/subject to other group members planning

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

I've always camped when I've been there. There is a huge campsite in Bourg St Andeol which is walking distance (whilst carrying a skinful of beer, not whilst carrying a load of dive kit). I found out the hard way it was walking distance when the starter motor on my car died IIRC there are a few motel type places just outside town.

Formule 1's and Premiere Classes are OK if there are any in the area.

+ Reply to Thread