View Poll Results: What Diving Light do you own and are you satisfied with it?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Halcyon satisfied

7 17.07%
  • Halcyon not satisfied

0 0%
  • NiteRider satisfied

0 0%
  • NiteRider not satisfied

2 4.88%
  • OMS satisfied

2 4.88%
  • OMS not satisfied

2 4.88%
  • Dive Rite satisfied

9 21.95%
  • Dive Rite not satisfied

9 21.95%
  • Salvo satisfied

23 56.10%
  • Salvo not satisfied

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Hello from MOD USA

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Re: A Hello from MOD USA

Sartek Satisfied

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

missing in your list....

Green Force: very satisfied.

paul

ps: can you explain me, unless there is an error, how you get 1000 lumen out of 3 LED's that each normally give around 200 lumen, unless you drive a far higher current, but then the lifetime goes down drastically
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    missing in your list....

Green Force: very satisfied.

paul

ps: can you explain me, unless there is an error, how you get 1000 lumen out of 3 LED's that each normally give around 200 lumen, unless you drive a far higher current, but then the lifetime goes down drastically
    Also DeepOutdoors? and Salvo is not around anymore, so you can delete that one from your list.

I think MOD must use those super-LED's you know the ones that are so bright you must attach the light meter to the front of the light otherwise you run the risk of blinding someone. LMAO!

Seriously, I checked your site though; they look well built, but you might want to rethink your claims.

Robin

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

I own a mb sub cave led tank and i am satisfied with it.

RBW Member Nordic is an unknown quantity at this point Nordic's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Hartenberger Satisfied

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Hydro Light from Titan (25W LED). Quite happy.

RBW Member matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane's Avatar
    Evolution+

Inspo Vision, Inspo Classic

I use a Metalsub HID200 very happy

Wife uses a Greenforce HID100 and is very happy

i ko nix dafüa seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu's Avatar
    sf 1,?

jj,mccr-inspi,classic,rgfüm

hi
    i trust my tilly tec tri 500.
    and a new toy from gralmarine/poland
    gruss sepp

RBW Member sherwood is an unknown quantity at this point sherwood's Avatar
    rEvo II Standard

MB Sub TWINLED-Cave Satisfied with 2000 Lumen!

RBW Member Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman will become famous soon enough Amphibiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M-O-D  View Original Post
    ????
    ANSI Lumens?
    Peak Lumens?
    Are they measured at the source, or were the light is reflected from?