+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Human v Unit Maintenance

Martini Diver Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW's Avatar
    rEvo III Expedition + others

rEvo Meg AP Sentinel KISS

Re: Human v Unit Maintenance

I'm making an effort to become fitter. When I was diving I was fit but still overweight.

Now I've given up smoking (I didn't really smoke a lot and only when I was in Egypt). I'm joining a gym and getting a personal trainer.

I'm also going to get a copy of that book that was mentioned.

Living and diving everyday in Egypt was the best excercise that I've ever had. I lost loads of weight and felt really fit and healthy.

RBW Member Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim is just really nice Jim's Avatar
    MEG 204

YBOD Classic

Re: Human v Unit Maintenance

Guys & Girls,

I'm pleased I made the comment originally about unit vs pilot maintenance. I strongly feel it has been an area often overlooked in accident analysis.

Working with Corporates - I do my fair share of 'entertaining' (Burn's Supper last night - very drunk - Kilt - 3am - messy) but I know I have to pay the piper for my diving. I exercise hard 4-5 times a week and I am pleased to see a lot of others doing the same and not putting heads in the sand.

For all those on the fitness trail - the end results - physically, mentally & divewise are well worth it ... and your giving our 'sport' the chance of a better reputation by reducing the possability of health related accidents.

Keep up the hard work.

All the best. My 2-penneth over !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2