Closed Thread

Thread: Meg for sale

Closed Account deepsearch is an unknown quantity at this point deepsearch's Avatar

Meg for sale

Original Meg
    19 cf steel tanks, one set
    apecs first stages
    streamlined
    Fully equiped and proven cave set-up
    Standard counterlungs - cordura
    North Florida - Includes training and housing, food, and all the alcohol you can drink during the 5 day class, "women/men of the night" are negiotiable.
    Se habla espanol
    Ya mago razgivite pa russki izick

Nasty paternety suit necessatates emergent liquidation!!

Winning bidder will receive free guided dive to the lips, and possibly the corn flakes if winning diver is so inclined, in the World Famous Ginnie Springs by current owner

Asking $7398.99 us dollars

This is a genuine North Florida, Cave diving megalodon, streamlined, modified, cave proven, cave tested.

No add-on charges for the scratches, scrapes, and any other environmental abnormalities

Contact for any more info on the unit, training or the women mentioned earlier at blastarea@hotmail.com

Closed Account vodkatonic is an unknown quantity at this point vodkatonic's Avatar

Re: Meg for sale

What is the serial number and can you provide pictures? Wow! sounds like a great deal with the lodging and training. Plus, cool cave scars already on the unit will make me look cool and more experienced.

Closed Account deepsearch is an unknown quantity at this point deepsearch's Avatar

Serial Number: ISC 01-04R3-070. This meg is in great shape, mechanically, and features the original and highly prized for dependability "Smithers" electronics. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a One-of-a-kind Megalodon. All aspects of this meg have been perfectly sorted to be as streamlined as possible and has often been considered as the benchmark for CCR streamlinization. It has seen extensive Florida cave use and is in perfect operating condition with apeks 1st stages, custom hoses, custom harness and custom wing. Too many spare parts to list and I will provide a never used new set of ISC cordura counter lungs as the orginal lungs have been repaired too many times and need to be retired.
    I hate to part with this baby, she never let me down and served me well! This Meg will come with the very best training available in arguably the best location in the world to train ( CRYSTAL RIVER, FLORIDA )

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Pictures says more than a 1000 words!

/Christian
    Come to the darkside.... we have cookies...

Taking pictures now and will post as soon as the 11 year old neighbor kid comes over to show me how to load the pics

RBW Member RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati's Avatar

I'm tempted.

Silent Lucidity mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by RedDucati  View Original Post
    I'm tempted.
    If the price includes training you should go for it.

Here are some pics......

Also, would consider trading the meg for a type II VW bus from the 70's..........
    Attached Images

more pics...enjoy
    Attached Images

Hey....look...i got some more pics.......

Closed Thread