Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meg Copis II for sale

RBW Member Chris Borgen is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Borgen's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

rEvo II micro Meg copis I & II

Meg Copis II for sale

Selling my Meg COPIS II. It includes everything in picture but KM48 pod on loop. This unit only has 20 dives on it and is in like new condition as you can see from the pictures. It has the fischer cable as well and can lid. I am asking $6400. The copis II stripped is selling for $6250.00 then you add tax in Wa state and that another $700.00 plus alum 19's on meg website for $500, and the fischer cable for at least $200. If you would like more pics or any questions feel free to pm me.
    Attached Images

RBW Member Chris Borgen is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Borgen's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: Meg Copis II for sale

I am open for all offers as well.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

i can vouch for this unit if anyone wants to PM me or email me
    mel

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Borgen  View Original Post
    I am open for all offers as well.
    Why are you selling your unit?????

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer  View Original Post
    Why are you selling your unit?????
    he just finished commercial diving school and has to pay off student loans

rEvo III mini

I just finished dive school and my student loans are starting to come in!!

rEvo III mini

If you dont need the cylinders or shadow gear i'll take $5900.00 or if you dont need just the tanks i'll take $6000.00

rEvo III mini

$6100.00? Takes all

Dive Deep and Dive Long Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf is a jewel in the rough Loanwolf's Avatar
    rEvo

Is it still avalible?

rEvo III mini

Yes its still available, and I am open to offers.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast