Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evolution - Vision Trimix - For Sale

RBW Member Solitude Diver is an unknown quantity at this point Solitude Diver's Avatar

Evolution - Vision Trimix - For Sale

$6,900 Evolution Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR) with Vision Trimix Electronics. Has about 50 hours use on it. Yellow case with black everything else.

ADV (with shut off added). Vision Trimix Computer. SS1 alt.reg/inflator. Scrubber “Temp stick” to show remaining scrubber time. Adapter for 4th cell and back up computer (sold sep. below). Many spare parts, hose, tools, and accessories.

This is a great machine. I am giving up diving for the time being as I just can’t find the time anymore. Unit is priced for quick sale. Price is firm, but I will give 10% discount on package if it includes CCR and Shearwater computer. No payments or trades. Cash only. Shipping would be extra

I am in the Seattle, WA area. Item is also listed locally on Craig's list if you're from this area.

Other items (sold separately) Note: 10% off items below if you buy two or more.
    -44lb Kegs of Sofnolime 8-12, exp. 2012. -- $145 ea ( I have about 4-5)
    -Spare 2Ltr HP cylinder set for CCR. Holds about 30% more gas than standard 2L. - $310 for set
    -4th Cell Adapter with cable for spare computer -- $125
    -Shearwater Pursuit Trimix computer. Used once on test run. Awesome computer. - $1,300
    -13cft Argon bottle, with reg and drysuit hose -- $125
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Solitude Diver; 30th June 2009 at 15:45. Reason: added pricing

RBW Member Solitude Diver is an unknown quantity at this point Solitude Diver's Avatar

Re: Evolution CCR - Vision - Trimix - $6,000

Shearwater Computer is tentatively sold
    So is the Argon set up

I am going out of town from 7/6-7/18th. There will be someone in town to sell the unit for me, but I would prefer to do so before I go. If I can find a buyer by this weekend, I will let the unit go for $6,000, and throw in the spare HP cylinders and 4th cell holder. You won't find a better deal if your in the market for one of these. After the weekend, I am reverting back to the $6,900 and selling the extras separately.

Note: You will need to cover shipping costs if you're not in the Seattle, WA area.

Please respond via PM if interested.

Thanks,

Steve

Re: Evolution - Vision Trimix - For Sale $6,000

I have camera issues, but will add pictures of the unit by the end of today for those interested. $6,000 is a great price, and besides the extra cylinders, and 4th cell holder, I'll throw in a 13cf argon bottle with reg which has a $200 quick connect bracket attached to the side of the unit. I'll also include one 44# keg of sofnolime ($185 value in Sea). This is all based on my selling the unit before I go out of town next week.

Note: this unit is real, and in excellent condition. I treated it like a life support system (as you should). I have had the head checked over by Silent Diving Systems during routine inspections and it is in perfect shape. I have not dove the unit since the last inspection.

I was trained for this unit by Peter Den Haan (SDS) and did my tri-mix course with him too, and have also dove with his son (Matt) here in the PNW. If verification is needed, I will take to Matt's shop and ask him to post here.

You won't find a better bargain. My loss is your gain. Post me if interested.

Steve

Re: Evolution - $6,000

I have someone interested in the spare HP cylinders. I will stick with the plan to include them with the unit if sold this weekend, but come Monday I will offer them separately to the interested person.

Re: Evolution - Vision Trimix - For Sale

One last "bump" before I leave Monday. Unit will be priced at $6,900 and other items will be available separately if anyone is interested.

This unit is still for sale ($6,900). I will make deals on any of the extra items if you want them added on too. It is in the Seattle area if you know anyone around there that can take a look at if for you?

Unit is still for sale if anyone is looking? (Computer is gone).

I have had a few PM's asking for pic's. Here they are. Note there are a lot of spare parts (including extra length of hose) for save-a-dive kit.

At this time I am going to include the spare set of HP (3400 psi) cylinders, the argon bottle & reg, the 4th cell adapter & cable, two quick mount brackets for argon & can light (one on ea side). For local purchase I will include 2 kegs of sofnolime (not sure if shipping is worth sending overseas).

I am willing to reduce the price to $6,000 without all of the extras (will sell separately) if price is an issue. I will not sell for less. All shipping & insurance to be covered by buyer.
    Attached Images

Evolution - Vision Trimix - $5,995

$5,995 if you are local. $6,175 (+ shipping) if we need to use paypal.

Price is for unit itself and one set of cylinders, and is firm.

Other items (argon, spare cylinders, etc.) are separate.

This is a great unit. I'm surprised there are no takers.

Deepreefmonster Chamberlain is an unknown quantity at this point Chamberlain's Avatar
    Insp, Insp Vision, APECS Meg

Own 5 more Inspirations

Hi , I see that your unit has no takers.

Is it still available or is it gone?

Steve

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast