+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Inconel Spheres

RBW Member jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton's Avatar
    Kiss Classic - Shearwatered

Kiss Sport

Re: Inconel Spheres

its over priced

Quote Originally Posted by lakelanddiver1978  View Original Post

RBW Member jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton's Avatar
    Kiss Classic - Shearwatered

Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by divetoyourmax  View Original Post
    its over priced
    What should one cost? Just curious...

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Like anything you can't just walk into a shop and buy, it costs whatever anyone is willing to pay. I've been surprised that they sell for what they sell for. I can put up with a couple of Inspo bottles g-snapped to the case if it saves a couple of grand.

I like my spheres but I can't help wondering if it would be cheaper to have a long case made to take small cylinders (a la Boris) rather than pay what spheres go for. Assuming they failed test... which as they never go near a dive shop is unlikely

RBW Censor Bait teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple's Avatar
    Mk 15.5

Mk 15, Classic & Sport KISS

I haven't seen one go for that much, used. I bought one last year for the normal going price of $1500. So it is not obscenely overpriced.

If you have access to the "secret squirrel channels" you might be able to get a new one for not much more than for what this one is going. I guess you are just curious seeing as you have a KISS.

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Er, they do take trade-ins - one of their spheres for one of your spheres plus US$2K.
    If you want two spheres, well..... I guess you get the picture......

RBW Member Hornet is an unknown quantity at this point Hornet's Avatar

Years ago I used to work for the Inconel factory - who produce the Inco metals under very stringent conditions and testing (one factory in Hereford UK and the US).

FYI

Special Metals :: 100 Years of Innovation

Wouldn't know who machines the spheres.

Cheers,

bec

Krisz Angyal LoopBrother is an unknown quantity at this point LoopBrother's Avatar
    MK15x,LARVI

Inspiration,Optima,Drägers,IDA

Has anyone ideas of how long the material of the inconel spheres lasts ?

i mean every material losts some of there strengh some day ,and in the case of unknown mat filling with high preasure oxygene , it will become lottery some day ?

kind regards

Krisz

;) -work on it, dive with it - ;)

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Interesting that the eBay auction disappeared today.

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Interesting that the eBay auction disappeared today.
    The listing ended a year ago, old thread.
    That sphere sold for $3100 US.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast