+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Timmy's Secret Lair

RBW Member mrs.monkey is on a distinguished road mrs.monkey is on a distinguished road mrs.monkey's Avatar
    EVO

Timmy's Secret Lair

The real reason Timmy went to Thailand.....

While it appeared as though Timmy was merely relaxing (and saving lives) in Thailand, he was actually there to meet with the world's foremost expert on all things "Kitty".

Several months ago, Timmy began the long and arduous task of designing his dream home. He had heard many stories about "the great one" and sought his council. Blueprints, designs, color schemes, were all discussed through hundreds of late night emails. All the while, Timmy entrusting "the great one" to help make his vision a reality.

Once designs were complete, Timmy quietly assembled a team of decorators (all highly recommended by "the great one") to bring his vision to life.

Upon seeing the finished product, his lifelong dream now a reality, Timmy could not go one more day without expressing his gratitude to "the great one", in person. So, he made the journey to Thailand to bow at the feet of "the great one".

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Timmy's Secret Lair....................Housewarming party date TBA
    Attached Images

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Timmy's Secret Lair

too funny!
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member gregdiver is an unknown quantity at this point gregdiver's Avatar
    Submatix Mini Quantum

Mini Joki

Like a doll's house, very funny

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

What would Don's secret lair look like ? What about Tie Nuts ? What about Mrs Monkey ?

It is the house that Babe Ruth built

Mrs Monkey gets misty:

In the mean time, party at Don's house!

And remember, JC's pool is open!

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Pretty much dead accurate! What is JC's though - his photo doesnt appear...

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Well, first there were the family vacation with Kevin Juergensen. I hear he's a fanboy

yet JC decided to up him with his own above ground pool. Note that this is an actual photo of Adrian watching JC dive. Let me point out that no rEvo will ever be allowed on those hallowed grounds.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I would really prefer to have my back yard look like one of these:

I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

I found some photos from one of SWAdiver's last parties:

And a photo of Edasque as a young lad....

rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Is that first pic Scott and Eric?

Edasque has this on his living room wall:
    Last edited by Dsix36; 27th June 2009 at 20:20.

Grand Beede' pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater is a jewel in the rough pieater's Avatar

Hey, there's a similar product over here:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast