+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Photos from Sardinia Xpedition 2009

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Photos from Sardinia Xpedition 2009

Hi,
    i would like to say thanks to all divers present on our last Xpedition in Sardinia from 30 may to 6 june.

Massimiliano (Italy)
    Jean Luc (Luxembourg)
    Jonnhy (Belgium)
    Marco (Italy)
    Adam (Poland)
    Pino (France)
    Jeroene (France)
    Giovanni (Italy)
    Claudio (Italy)
    Philippe (France)
    Luc (Belgium)
    Gabriele (Italy)
    Antonello (Italy)
    Rino (Italy)

Thanks fo Pro Dive owners Stefano and Susanna for perfect organization.

Here some shot on surface and underwater

Regards
    Aldo
    Last edited by Aldo Ferrucci; 21st June 2010 at 13:56.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

Re: Photos from Sardinia Xpedition 2009

More underwater photos
    Last edited by Aldo Ferrucci; 21st June 2010 at 13:57.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

RBW Member Nemo1957 is an unknown quantity at this point Nemo1957's Avatar
    Optima

Looks like a great time!!!

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

We are really looking forward to our Sardinia trip in September. Any wrecks you could really recommend Aldo?

Peter

Silent diver

Quote Originally Posted by PCDiver  View Original Post
    We are really looking forward to our Sardinia trip in September. Any wrecks you could really recommend Aldo?

Peter
    Hi Peter,
    all the wrecks on Villasiumius Bay are great.
    Keep me in contact when you'll be ready for your trip, if i'll have time, i would like join for some dives together

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Nice Photos... Looks like you guys were really toughing it out it over there...

The living and dining conditions must have been particularly difficult to endure!
    :D

Richie

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bubnotbub  View Original Post
    Hi Peter,
    all the wrecks on Villasiumius Bay are great.
    Keep me in contact when you'll be ready for your trip, if i'll have time, i would like join for some dives together

Best

Aldo
    We'll certainly keep in touch. We'll be diving from 19.09 till 25.09. It would be great if you could join us for some dives. Thanks for the information that you gave to Liesbeth.

Johnny Lambert dodelineur will become famous soon enough dodelineur will become famous soon enough dodelineur will become famous soon enough dodelineur will become famous soon enough dodelineur's Avatar
    Mini meg

Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    Nice Photos... Looks like you guys were really toughing it out it over there...

The living and dining conditions must have been particularly difficult to endure!
    :D

Richie

very hard actually
    Mix of Belgian beer, French cheese and Italian Ham is what you must call a devil trimix :)

Thank you Aldo for this great trip.
    amazing wrecks in a very nice place, perfect hotel, and with a funny team...
    Perfect organization like usual.
    See you soon

Johnny

RBW Member KiwiMagic is an unknown quantity at this point KiwiMagic's Avatar

I am sooooo envious. I wouldn't mind going on a trip out there sometime. Any trips planned for 2010?

Lovely photos.

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Very nice shots. Don't know the diving there looked like that.
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast