+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thanks for this

New Member Caver is an unknown quantity at this point Caver's Avatar

thanks for this

Man,

Just wanted to say thanks for this site. It's what we RB divers need if you listen to some people you would think we dive death devices!

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar
    :D cool - we like positive comments and being told the site is cool

DT.

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Talking Death Stars.....

Quote Originally Posted by CaveDiv3r
    Man,
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveDiv3r

Just wanted to say thanks for this site. It's what we RB divers need if you listen to some people you would think we dive death devices!

CD3r,

Welcome aboard the best COMMUNITY for re-breather creatures of all stripes (bar none)!

Don't forget we need god pictures of your machine, and good underwater photo's of the machine in use.

I am a BBOD pilot and instructor, and I truly love the picture of my machine with the attached entrenching tool, as recommended by the famed psychopath GI3 (God re-Incarnated for the 3rd time)!!!

Rob Davie

+ Reply to Thread