Closed Thread

Thread: 2008 Mini rEvo FS w Extras!

RBW Member rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty's Avatar

2008 Mini rEvo FS w Extras!

I have a 2008 mini rEvo II for sale. It has dual rEvodreams + HUD's(4 cells) and is wired for a Shearwater Pursuit(not included) with fischer connector. This rEvo is mCCR and include two new faber 2 ltr steel tanks(high pressure) with valves. I have four tank brackets(enough for 2 pairs of tanks). This rEvo has the new top mounted OPV/MP/PG7 and low profile triple entry port. I have also installed the WOB kit 2 in the mouthpiece. Also included are spare cover retaining nut, Oring set for canister cover, oxygen sensor(sealed new in bag), spare HUD mount and bracket, 2 new loop hoses and right and left elbows with O-rings, two long side brakcets(mounting bottles, light canisters) and one short bracket(small canister light/argon bottle) and a Deep Six stand.
    I am selling this rEvo complete for $6000 with shipping and insurance to anywhere in the US. Please dont email me to break up parts or sell individual items I am not interested. I have too many toys and that is why I am selling this rEvo, the unit is in perfect condition. Email me any questions.
    Attached Images

RBW Member warjarrett has a spectacular aura about warjarrett has a spectacular aura about warjarrett has a spectacular aura about warjarrett has a spectacular aura about warjarrett has a spectacular aura about warjarrett has a spectacular aura about warjarrett's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini

Prism, Meg Copis, KISS Sport

Re: 2008 Mini rEvo FS w Extras!

I just committed to buy the rEvo. Deposit already sent by PayPal. Enjoyed discussing the unit with Russ, and looking forward to receiving it. --Warren

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by warjarrett  View Original Post
    I just committed to buy the rEvo. Deposit already sent by PayPal. Enjoyed discussing the unit with Russ, and looking forward to receiving it. --Warren
    congrats!!!

took less then 24 hours...

paul

ps, best send your mail addres to the office, so you can get newsflashes when we send them out
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty's Avatar

As Warren stated I have recvd deposit and we are just finalizing the details for final payment. Sorry everyone for the lag in getting back to you I have been out of the country last couple weeks and have tried to respond to all emails as quickly as I could. Thanks for all the interest!