+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new oms rebreathers

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Re: new oms rebreathers

I thought it was a Shadowpak in drag.

Apprentice Meg Pilot kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu is just really nice kieranu's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7

OMG - Megalodon w/ Shearwater + OMS harness + wing + cylinders + OMS stickers + mark up = OMS Tesseract

Any guesses on list price - $15k???

I do note that they've got an adapter for the EAC also.

RBW Member RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati's Avatar

I think I'm going to start "producing" my own rebreathers too. I'm going to order a Meg from ISC then I'll put a sticker on the scrubber and mark it up $3k. I'm going to call it the METHOX.... a hose to stick in your ass is optional and costs extra.

Tyler

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Quote Originally Posted by RedDucati  View Original Post
    I think I'm going to start "producing" my own rebreathers too. I'm going to order a Meg from ISC then I'll put a sticker on the scrubber and mark it up $3k. I'm going to call it the METHOX.... a hose to stick in your ass is optional and costs extra.

Tyler
    Keep eating paint!

Hunter

P.S. really sorry for the dig!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2