+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new oms rebreathers

RBW Member gtlaqua is an unknown quantity at this point gtlaqua's Avatar

Cool new oms rebreathers

has anyone heard any news about the new oms rebreather and when it will be coming out in 2009. and cost

Ryan Battles battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5 has a spectacular aura about battles2a5's Avatar
    rEvo II mini

Re: new oms rebreathers

I'm pretty sure it is available now

InnerSpace Systems Corp

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Actually, no this is not the OMS rebreather. I was specifically told the tanks were orange. Orange, I tell you. Clearly not the same rebreather.

RBW Member NJdiver85 is an unknown quantity at this point NJdiver85's Avatar

RBW Member RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati will become famous soon enough RedDucati's Avatar

Looks like a Megalodon with different stickers.

Chris Ferrar hyrax is an unknown quantity at this point hyrax's Avatar
    Evolution

OMS = Other Manufactures Stuff

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

It is a Megalodon with different colors, OMS tanks and regs (oh joy), Shearwater Controler with Apecs secondary and HUD. And as such, no closer to CE certification than a british crack *****.

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

I think they should have gone with a Pox with orange tanks instead. That way they could at least start taking deposits.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Actually, no this is not the OMS rebreather. I was specifically told the tanks were orange. Orange, I tell you. Clearly not the same rebreather.
    This is it:

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    It is a Megalodon with different colors, OMS tanks and regs (oh joy), Shearwater Controler with Apecs secondary and HUD. And as such, no closer to CE certification than a british crack *****.

Erik, since Tony has switched to a rEvo it's my understanding that American crack*****s are very close to CE certification ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast