+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB Inspiration Classic

RBW Member engmannen is an unknown quantity at this point engmannen's Avatar
    Megalodon, Inspiration Classic

WTB Inspiration Classic

Hello!

I want to buy a used Inspiration Classic for an upgrade with the Narked@90/Pursuit head, I don´t really need the electronics, wing or backplate.

Do you have a unit to sell in Europe?

Regards Anders Engman

RBW Member dendolle is an unknown quantity at this point dendolle's Avatar

Re: WTB Inspiration Classic

Hello,

I want so sell my inspiration. I want to sell it with electronics. Without wing and backplate is no problem. It's from 2004 with new loom and completely serviced by AP summer 2008.

Price is € 3.000,--

greetings,
    Alwin

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=28335
    I've got one for sale Price for £1700 with adv but no cylinders, cylinders and loads of other bits available at extra cost (if you are replacing the head you won't want replacement molex cells) . see the link above.

Also if shipping is high I can deliver to Heathrow airport so you can pick it up on a budget flight.

Simon A

Helium is addictive! Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman's Avatar

Buy a complete unit instead - it's never wrong to have two sets of electronics. It can save a divingtrip one day.

// Blomman

+ Reply to Thread