View Poll Results: How LATE (beyond promised date) was your new unit?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Early by more than a month

5 5.81%
  • On time (or less than a month early) :D

59 68.60%
  • Late but less than a month :)

6 6.98%
  • Late 1-3 months

6 6.98%
  • Late 4-6 Months

4 4.65%
  • Late 6-12 months

3 3.49%
  • Late more than a year

1 1.16%
  • Late more than 2 years

2 2.33%
  • Late more than 3 years

1 1.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How late was your unit?

Divemaster ken chung ar is on a distinguished road ken chung ar is on a distinguished road ken chung ar's Avatar
    Inhabitant of the City of the Garden for Sharing Pleasure with Every Man and Woman, JAPAN

Re: How late was your unit?

My Evo got to me a few week late.
    It seems that I was less lucky than the others in this thread !

ken chung ar

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Now by "new" are respondents speaking from the point of buying an established rebreather model that was not owned by anyone else or are they speaking from putting monies down on an as yet not production level unit that was known to be in a developmental stage when they ordered?

There's clearly a significant difference.

RBW Member Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M's Avatar
    Homebuilt

homebuilt, dive able about 3 month after I hoped...

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onetime  View Original Post
    Now by "new" are respondents speaking from the point of buying an established rebreather model that was not owned by anyone else or are they speaking from putting monies down on an as yet not production level unit that was known to be in a developmental stage when they ordered?

There's clearly a significant difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by cramerdn  View Original Post
    How late have new Rebreathers been when ordered from a manufacturer, authorised retalier, dealer, instructor, or whatever.

Late being defined as the time after the promised arival date that the unit actually ended up in your hands... If no promise is made then it can't be late.
    "New" was meant to mean new vs used. My intent was to see what the normal industry standard was for meeting expected shipping times. In other discussions folks have mentioned long delays after paying deposits on existing units and I was curious to see if there is an overall trend or if those anecdotes were just aberrations. Obviously there are plenty of other considerations, newness of the product, which company they come from, etc. But I was just looking for the big picture.
    Last edited by cramerdn; 11th June 2009 at 01:16.

RBW Member sherwood is an unknown quantity at this point sherwood's Avatar
    rEvo II Standard

My rEvo came on time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2