View Poll Results: How LATE (beyond promised date) was your new unit?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Early by more than a month

5 5.81%
  • On time (or less than a month early) :D

59 68.60%
  • Late but less than a month :)

6 6.98%
  • Late 1-3 months

6 6.98%
  • Late 4-6 Months

4 4.65%
  • Late 6-12 months

3 3.49%
  • Late more than a year

1 1.16%
  • Late more than 2 years

2 2.33%
  • Late more than 3 years

1 1.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How late was your unit?

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

How late was your unit?

Having another bout of internet surfing inspired curiosity.

How late have new Rebreathers been when ordered from a manufacturer, authorised retalier, dealer, instructor, or whatever.

Late being defined as the time after the promised arival date that the unit actually ended up in your hands. So if the promise is 6 months and you get it in 5 its not late, but if you get it in 7 months its a month late. If no promise is made then it can't be late.

No first hand knowledge since all three of mine are second hand.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: How late was your unit?

Hammerhead, Sentinel, and evolution all on time as promissed!

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Hammerhead, Sentinel, and evolution all on time as promissed!

Same for me for Ouroboros and Sentinel, sometime also earlier.

RBW Member otterboy is an unknown quantity at this point otterboy's Avatar

copis meg was on time.

RBW Member Rob Dobson is on a distinguished road Rob Dobson is on a distinguished road Rob Dobson's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

MEG (COPIS II)

COPIS II Meg. I was late ordering and it was a non-standard config but it was still 2 weeks early (with no small thanks to my instructor who drove several hours to collect it). Very happy bunny.

Thanks to ISC and thanks to Mel Clark.

Al Seeboth seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth will become famous soon enough seeboth's Avatar
    COPIS Megalodon 2.7

various homebuilt attempts

My COPIS 2.7 came just a couple of weeks after I ordered it, and to top that off I ordered it the week ISC announced that having the shearwater hardwired in would be an option,
    although that meant I was staring at a brand new rebreather for almost two months, over peak diving season, waiting to get my breathing loop and training.

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Sport Kiss on time that was 4 years ago
    Meg also on time when ordered 3 years ago.
    Neither of these where any longer than 5 weeks from the day ordered to the day of delivery.
    Gabe

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Hammerhead, on time. A little early actually...

rEvoluzzer onliner is an unknown quantity at this point onliner's Avatar
    SF2 mCCR, rEvo III mCCR

My submatix was also on time.

Greatings

Volker

The Evolution of Diving diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob's Avatar
    Hybrid Meg

MCCR Dolphin, Evolution

My Evolution was early and my Hybrid Meg was on time! Although I was originally told that they were not going to have production Hybrids untill June I was able to get mine in late May, thanks to Jerry and the staff at ISC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast