+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello from down under

RBW Member southern cross son is an unknown quantity at this point southern cross son's Avatar

Hello from down under

Gday ive just purchased my first rebreather a Draeger Ray after getting certified 3 years ago. I plan on upgrading it with the 32% bypass to improve it a bit and possibly go down the ccr path in a few years. I dont know any rebreather divers in Melbourne and would be interested in making contact.
    Steve

1 Grumpy ole skipper Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle's Avatar
    Classic KISS, Sentinel

SCR - CCR Dolphin

Re: Hello from down under

g'day & welcome to the RBW,Steve.
    There are a few guys around Melb & now that your here I'm sure they bob up,real soon. Quite a number of us started out the same way & ended up closing the circuit so you have plenty of advise when ever you want to do it.

I still have my CCR Dolphin sitting in the spare room that gets dusted off every once in awhile but mainly dive a classic KISS these days.
    I have some left over jets sitting in the cupboard among other things & there might be a 32% if you are interested.
    Give me ahoy.

Cheers

Jeff

Scuttlebutt Scuba

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Talking Re: Hello from down under

God dam Mexicans, Welcome anyway :)

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=19478

RBW Member P.H.D. Deep Diver is an unknown quantity at this point P.H.D. Deep Diver's Avatar

Welcome to the world of rebreathers! Im a CCR diver located in Townsville, Queensland. If you are ever up for some warm water diving look me up. Trying to get a CCR trip together on the outer Great Barrier Reef aboard the Kalinda. Im good friends with the captain so I can get a good rate.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome at RBW.

Rebreather numpty aplord has a spectacular aura about aplord has a spectacular aura about aplord has a spectacular aura about aplord has a spectacular aura about aplord has a spectacular aura about aplord's Avatar
    APD Evo+

Quote Originally Posted by southern cross son  View Original Post
    I dont know any rebreather divers in Melbourne and would be interested in making contact.
    Steve
    Hey Steve, welcome to the world of RBs! I was born and raised in Melbourne... But then was sent to Britain 21 years ago in a case of "reverse transportation". Doh! I'm too stupid to escape back to Oz, but smart enuf to have gone CCR this year. Best wishes with your diving.

Cheers

Al

EXPLORER jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz's Avatar
    rEvo, PRISM, KISS

Modccr Dolphin, SM CCR, Satori

I'll pull together another night at Bells Hotel soon... been a while... and we'll get the other Melb boys & girls to say high....

Stay tuned... & cheers...

Aussie KISSer IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM's Avatar
    Classic KISS

G'day from the west of the country.

RBW Member drew_b is an unknown quantity at this point drew_b's Avatar
    Stolen :(

Vision, Homemade

Welcome to the fun of having people point at you and saying "that's a wierd tank on your back". If you ever come down to Tas and want to dive let me know.

Cheers

Drew

RBW Member southern cross son is an unknown quantity at this point southern cross son's Avatar

Thanks everybody. I picked up by ray today :) can anyone point me in the right direction to by divesorb and other consumables in melbourne as its not really something my regular shop deals with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast