+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Low Profile T-pieces

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

New Low Profile T-pieces

Here is another "must have" part for your HH CCR :)

Low Profile angled T- pieces for Juergensen Marine Hammerhead CCR.
    Both inhalation and exhalation T-pieces with clamp on nipples built directly into the t-piece to reduce size.
    Hoses attach permanently with hose clamps.
    The nipples are angled for streamlined hose routing.
    Golem Gear, Inc. - Low Profile T-pieces for HH CCR

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Re: New Low Profile T-pieces

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    Here is another "must have" part for your HH CCR :)

Low Profile angled T- pieces for Juergensen Marine Hammerhead CCR.
    Both inhalation and exhalation T-pieces with clamp on nipples built directly into the t-piece to reduce size.
    Hoses attach permanently with hose clamps.
    The nipples are angled for streamlined hose routing.
    Golem Gear, Inc. - Low Profile T-pieces for HH CCR
    May be stream lined, but I think its a step backwards.. Right now its easy to clean and break everything down, especially for travelling..

I thought the original design was smart, have the t-pieces removable like the optima and meg, and have the hoses removable like the inspiration and others.. I always felt the permanently attached hoses on the Meg's t-pieces was a PITA.. When I was using meg c-l on my Inspiration it was the one thing I really missed..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Re: New Low Profile T-pieces

Different strokes for different folks.
    These are still easy to clean - just remove the BOV on one end and disconnect from a can on the other and you have two straight hoses to run water through and hang to dry.
    This setup eliminates bulk and 4 potential leaks/failure points.

+ Reply to Thread