+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Welcome on the silent side of diving

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Welcome on the silent side of diving

Hi Aldo,

Nice to see what it like on the other side of the world, great looking pictures.
    Best regards,
    Chett. L

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Hi Aldo,
    Thanks, it was a pleasure to train you there. Hope to see you soon.;)

Cheers
    Nad

RBW Member gio_inspo is an unknown quantity at this point gio_inspo's Avatar
    OUROBOROS #121

VISION-UBS-VIPER-DRAGHER-LAR

Hi Aldo,
    can you add other pictures from Villasimius? I'd like to get some of my photos..
    Thanks

Giovanni

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by gio_inspo  View Original Post
    Hi Aldo,
    can you add other pictures from Villasimius? I'd like to get some of my photos..
    Thanks

Giovanni
    Hi Giovanni
    i'll post a complete report about our trip at the end of the week

Best
    Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Congrats to all of the gang. Aldo you look cool in your dry suit at the swimming pool, it was hot, or...??!!

I dive the haven in October this year and i am still counting the day´s...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2