+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Welcome on the silent side of diving

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Welcome on the silent side of diving

Hi
    I would like to welcome new divers with rebreathers
    successfully completed their course during the month of May/June 2009 with Aldo Ferrucci

Savona Italy
    Megalodon Air Diluent Diver TDI
    Luigi Scardigno
    Paolo Curato
    Bruno Faedda

Thank to Felice Zanini IT TDI owner of TechDiving Savona that we hosted, organizing theory sessions, confined water and open water with
    competence and professionalism.
    Felice is a confirmed Meg Diver and and at the Techdiving Savona you can find air oxygen trimix, Haskel oxygen booster, sofnolime, rebreather cylinders, aluminum cylinders bailout and any other equipment necessary to better organize your dives.
    Wonderful last course dive on Haven Wreck.

Cavalaire France
    Megalodon Air Diluent diver TDI
    Alexis Lamarche

Cavalaire France
    Yves WACHE Megalodon Advanced Mixed Gas Diluent Diver TDI

Stephane RASSE Inspiration Advanced Mixed Gas Diluent Diver TDI

Cavalaire France
    Aldo Ferrucci

Yes a welcome to myself, I finished my cross over Sentinel TDI Air Diluent with my friend TDI Instructor Nadir Quarta.

For diving, we used to dive the new semi-rigid inflatable boat, specially built for diving techniques.
    Thanks to Momo dell'Eperlan Cavalaire club, which we hosted with the usual sympathy and competence, in his new aluminum boat, fast and with plenty of space for divers.

Villasimius Sardinia Italy

Adam Wysoczanski
    Inspiration Advanced Mixed Gas Diluent Instructor TDI
    My friend Adam from Poland, finished his course instructor during the Deep
    Wreck Xpedition 2009.

Tank to Stefano Bianchelli IT TDI owner of Pro Dive Villasimius that we hosted, our wonderful wreck dives with competence and professionalism.
    Stefano is a confirmed Meg Instructor and and at the Pro Dive Villasimius you can find air oxygen trimix, Haskel oxygen booster, sofnolime, rebreather cylinders, aluminum cylinders bailout and any other equipment to organize the dives on the fabulous wrecks
    found only a few minutes by boat from the port.

Have great dives

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

Photos from Savona Italy

Some photos
    Last edited by Aldo Ferrucci; 21st June 2010 at 13:56.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

Silent diver

Some photos from Cavalaire

Some photos from Cavalaire
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Silent diver

Some photos from Villasimius

Some photos from Villasimi
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Re: Welcome on the silent side of diving

Awsome Job Aldo,

Good to see the Meg is still as popular as ever in Italy...

well done to all

RBW Member bouktin is an unknown quantity at this point bouktin's Avatar

A great week at Cavalaire, with Aldo to teach us for the stage Advanced Mixed Gas Diluent Diver TDI..

Stephane Rasse

Silent Lucidity mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver's Avatar
    Megalodon

Congratulations to all, job well done. Love the photo's.
    I think I will have to give Italy a dive one of these days.

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

What an exciting post! Congrats to all the new divers.

Bill
    Bill Ripley

Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

Silent diver

Hi
    I forgot my friend Rino Sgorbani that during the week of
    diving in Villasimius completed his cross over course Megalodon diver
    TDI.
    Rino Sorry, I apologize for my error.

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

RBW Member Vlad33 is an unknown quantity at this point Vlad33's Avatar
    MEG

Big Thanks for this training Aldo
    Very great teacher
    See you for a new training after 50 hours in silent dive .
    I maked you a promise and it'll arrive soon

Alexis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast