+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Employment forum?

RBW Member rohan will become famous soon enough rohan will become famous soon enough rohan will become famous soon enough rohan's Avatar

Employment forum?

Hi,

Any chance of starting an employment forum where members could advertise their CVs and employers could advertise vacancies?

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Employment forum?

Or you could send your CV to me as I own a Recruiting Agency. No guarantee that I can help you but I will at least look over your qualifications and give you so feedback.

PM me if you want my business email.

John

RBW Member rohan will become famous soon enough rohan will become famous soon enough rohan will become famous soon enough rohan's Avatar

Many thanks mate. I was just really only talking within the tech/dive industry. Like the PADI employment board. I always face the problem now that applying to PADI dive centres for work, I am over qualified or the Course Directors don't want instructors more qualified than themselves. They are also generally anti-tech and CCRs.

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by rohan  View Original Post
    Course Directors don't want instructors more qualified than themselves. They are also generally anti-tech and CCRs.
    Not me

+ Reply to Thread