+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: One of Many Reasons Not to Die on CCR!

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Re: One of Many Reasons Not to Die on CCR!

"I have three daughters; A brunette, a blond, and the youngest is a redhead."

I can't refuse and apologize in advance.........where were you when these three were concieved?

very beautiful children, you have all created perfection.

Regards,
    Hunter

Tobin George cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 19Hunter68  View Original Post
    "I have three daughters; A brunette, a blond, and the youngest is a redhead."

I can't refuse and apologize in advance.........where were you when these three were concieved?
    Uh, front and center thank you very much.

No "grudge" babies I assure you. :D

Tobin

RBW Member georgios77 is an unknown quantity at this point georgios77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    I have so many reasons not to croak while diving CCR that it's hard to focus on just one, but here is one VERY SPECIAL REASON - My 18 month old granddaughter Asia Olcott doing her intro to scuba class. CCR training to follow shortly! (notice the excellent giant stride technique!)
    I think it's time you have to start puting $$ on the side cause in a couple of
    years she'll start messing with your RB's
    regards,
    george

Jill Heinerth RebreatherPro.com has a spectacular aura about RebreatherPro.com has a spectacular aura about RebreatherPro.com has a spectacular aura about RebreatherPro.com has a spectacular aura about RebreatherPro.com has a spectacular aura about RebreatherPro.com has a spectacular aura about RebreatherPro.com's Avatar

Winnie-The-Poo Wetsuits!

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

watch them if they're lefties - the Church used to say a left-handed redhead bore the devil's mark.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by robinfante  View Original Post
    watch them if they're lefties - the Church used to say a left-handed redhead bore the devil's mark.
    That's a classic! :)

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Thread has been moderated and back on topic

Nicholas Smith Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo has a reputation beyond repute Abbo's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Thread has been moderated and back on topic
    Now that's moderation I can relate to!! - green sent!

Lovely pictures. Great kids!!