+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oregon

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar

Oregon

The boat Lockness out of Freeport NY:

On Saturday 5/23/09 we headed out to Oregon, Pat and Jeff were to set the hook.
    A nice Jacket came up from the deep and I found a not so old cookie jar lid. It was the joke of the day. Andy found an old Capt Ken drop weight, it was nice to reminisce about Ken and Jean may they RIP.
    The seas were a bit of a chop around 3'. The Ocean Temps were typical around 44 at depth and 50 above 50'. The Viz was nice 25'-30'. There were an extreme amount of ling present on the wreck as well as a few gigantic Black fish. A lot of nice lobster came on board and I missed getting a monster. It was so big I would have taken a photo and released him. I as most of the divers did 2 dives as opposed to one long one. There was a mixed bag of OC and CCR divers on board.
    The usual antics started and we passed the time with great food and good laughs. A special thanks to Big Dave, I am now an *official* Beer snob. Until next time as always... Dive Safe!!!

Marty

Andy Favata CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker's Avatar
    rEvo

Inspiration, Kiss classic

Re: Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by dive2dive2000  View Original Post
    . A special thanks to Big Dave, I am now an *official* Beer snob. Until next time as always... Dive Safe!!!

Marty
    Yes, and your wallet will suffer!!!
    Dogfish head 90 minute IPA is awesome, but expensive.

Andy

+ Reply to Thread