+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tiger Shark shoot

Banned Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave's Avatar
    Megalodon

Evolution, Pathfinder

Tiger Shark shoot

A few months ago I was part of a shoot diving off the West End of Grand Bahamas in a place called Tiger Beach. We shot video of 12-14 foot Tiger sharks, and lemon sharks using no cages, no chainmail only cameras to document them! They were super curious animals coming right up to the dome port of the cameras and pushing their noses ever so slightly against them to feel it out! I dove with my rebreather even though it was shallow to get better video with no bubbles and to not frighten the sharks away. That probably wasn't nessessary because they are wary, yet will come extremely close to divers to get a better look.

Here is some video from the trip, for more info and an article on Tiger Beach check out the upcoming issue of Advanced Diver Magazine!

RBW Member luckybob99 is an unknown quantity at this point luckybob99's Avatar

Re: Tiger Shark shoot

Fantastic !! Really enjoyed the video I cant beleive I'm the first to post this reply.
    Like the end text it makes alot of sense

Well done

Bob
    :)

+ Reply to Thread