+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB Classic KISS

RBW Member jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton's Avatar
    Kiss Classic - Shearwatered

Kiss Sport

WTB Classic KISS

In market for a Classic KISS. Strongly prefer US (just don't want to deal with customs, shipping, ect, but open to our friends to the north if the is price is right).

Looking for fairly basic setup, would love unit with Subsea system, but open KISS pendent and even triple displays if the price is right.

Dive a Sport now so I am not really looking for cylinders, wing, backplate, VR3 ect.

If you are interested in selling your unit, please shoot me a PM, and I will respond promptly.

Thanks all!
    Justin

RBW Member jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton's Avatar

Kiss Sport

Re: WTB Classic KISS

Thanks to all who sent me information on their Classic units for sale. Really do appreciate your time. Made the decision to purchase new unit. Ordered from Jetsam today.

Thanks again!

Justin

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Hi Justin,
    Did anyone send you any offers on very cut down units? I fancy a classic, but would prefer to transfer my MAV, regs, cylinders, and loop from my Sport.

Dave

RBW Member Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius is a jewel in the rough Johan Pretorius's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

IDA-72, IDA-71

Quote Originally Posted by lakelanddiver1978  View Original Post
    Thanks to all who sent me information on their Classic units for sale. Really do appreciate your time. Made the decision to purchase new unit. Ordered from Jetsam today.

Thanks again!

Justin
    HI
    I can't seem to get onto the KISS website.

What is the price for a new Classic KISS ?

regards

RBW Member dmo85471 is an unknown quantity at this point dmo85471's Avatar

With Jetsam 3 displays 5,900.00 Can Dollar. David

Kiss Sport

$5900 Canadian for Triple Displays
    $6350 Canadian for Pendant

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by divingtoors  View Original Post
    HI
    I can't seem to get onto the KISS website.

What is the price for a new Classic KISS ?

regards

Kiss Sport

David, I really didn't get many offers for a stripped down unit. I will forward this post to all who did send me a PM with their unit. Prices ranged from 3,800 to 6,000 with a variety of options...

The problem that I would see with wanting to transfer your own MAV, regs, and loop (not so much with the cylinders) is that anyone selling their Classic is not moving on to another KISS (and won't be able to use those items with any other system) and probably won't have much luck selling those individual items. Just my opinion, I could be way off.

At any rate, I got about 5 responses in three days so there are some units out there for sale and some pretty good deals. I just had some bad luck with my used Sport (electronics) and that was the ultimate factor for me.

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1w  View Original Post
    Hi Justin,
    Did anyone send you any offers on very cut down units? I fancy a classic, but would prefer to transfer my MAV, regs, cylinders, and loop from my Sport.

Dave

+ Reply to Thread