+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: weather

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

weather

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER CRAPPY WEEKEND IN SOUTH FLORIDA. IT IS GETTING VERY FRUSTRATING LOOKING FOR GOOD DIVING WEATHER THIS YEAR, SO FAR. MAKING THINGS WORSE, THE CONDITIONS IN MANY OF THE CAVE SYSTEMS IN NORTH FLA SUCK AS WELL. MY BUDDY DOVE EMERALD YESTERDAY AND A WHOPPING 10FT VIS. AAAARRRRGGH!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: weather

Well now Jeff, You need to look at the bright side of this!

At least you don't have to worry about what kind of excitement (for lack of a better word) that I might bring to the dive.

I shaved, took seasick meds, put on catheter, got everything by the door and then I looked at the forecast. Maybe in the wrong order?
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

it's all your fault, Don. war, disease, famine, poverty and crappy dive weather, all your fault.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I think it is because you look like this in the water:

Now I know what those initials really mean - Jack Ass

I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

I Can't wait to read the next Addis Charters Trip Report!!

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Coming week looks like flat seas, am I mistaken ?

Revo

Optima

that's what they said about about this weekend. 2ft or less. i gotta work mon thru wed. i am sure it will be great then

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Wow.....It's amazing how a few miles will affect the sea conditions. Actually it was only 1' seas with 60' to 70' vis. down here in the Upper Keys.

Great dive today on the Eagle and Conch Wall with tomorrow looking much the same.
    Spiegel AM / Alligator Reef PM then Monday doing the Eagle and then the Bibb.

Here's our schedule.

Have a great Memorial Weekend!!!!

Good Diving,
    Last edited by Capt Gary; 24th May 2009 at 01:23.

rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

That's it Gary - rub it in, twist the knife, etc.

Glad that you are diving though.

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    That's it Gary - rub it in, twist the knife, etc.

Glad that you are diving though.

Well somebody had to and I'm sure someone will get me back on this one ....

LET'S GO DIVING!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast