+ Reply to Thread

Thread: extreme cold water

New Member dennismccarty@msn.com is an unknown quantity at this point dennismccarty@msn.com's Avatar

extreme cold water

Hello all , Im new to the forum and am looking to do some diving in iceland this next year, anyone had any experience in these temps.
    Thanks in advance
    Dennis

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Re: extreme cold water

Quote Originally Posted by dennismccarty@msn.com
    Hello all , Im new to the forum and am looking to do some diving in iceland this next year, anyone had any experience in these temps.
    Thanks in advance
    Dennis
    I've done some icediving with the inspiration..

the last tie I did it the air temp was -25f and the water would start to feeze over as soon as someone stopped stiring it..

water near the surface was right at freezing, the next 15 ft was aroud 35f, with about 39f on the bottom

a few years back, I was in salt water that was 28f, I retrieved what had to be retrieved and got my ass out quickly..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

+ Reply to Thread