+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Re: Lottery: Manta Sr Wreck Reel

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

Re: Lottery: Manta Sr Wreck Reel

Seems I won the Manta reel, just arrived today. Thanks to Curt & Manta, appreciate it. Looks to be a great piece of gear !

Thanks Guys !!

Rob

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by rob.laurie  View Original Post
    Seems I won the Manta reel, just arrived today. Thanks to Curt & Manta, appreciate it. Looks to be a great piece of gear !

Thanks Guys !!

Rob

It made it, good, I was worried about customs BS

Silent Lucidity mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver is just really nice mountain diver's Avatar
    Megalodon

Sweet, enjoy your new toy.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

I need more lottery prizes, ANY MANUFACTURER or SOMEONE want to donate something?

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Wink Re: Lottery: Manta Sr Wreck Reel

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    I need more lottery prizes, ANY MANUFACTURER or SOMEONE want to donate something?

I think Mark Chase has a lot of epoxy resin lying around would not mind winning some of that :)