View Poll Results: How many lost/delayed dives due to CCR going technical out of last 100 attempted.

Voters
200. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

125 62.50%
  • 1-10

71 35.50%
  • 11-20

2 1.00%
  • more than 20

1 0.50%
  • Not sure

1 0.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: CCR reliability

RBW Member frankymar is an unknown quantity at this point frankymar's Avatar
    rEvoIII CE h(e)CCR Rms

rEvoIII CE hybrid eCCR

Re: CCR reliability

+ 150 hrs on a rEvo II...never missed a dive!
    Great unit.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Missed maybe 3 dives in the last 18 months diving my meg. (~300+ dives)
    3 dives? That's it? I find this statement very hard to believe.

On the Optima, bailed out 3 times out of 100 dives due to cell failures. Lost one dive on the revo due to a leaky mouthpiece.

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post

On the Optima, bailed out 3 times out of 100 dives due to cell failures. Lost one dive on the revo due to a leaky mouthpiece.
    I have about 100 hours on the Meg and I haven't missed a dive yet.

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post

3 missed/bailouts.... its accurate....

That being said, I like diving so much and had a rash of bad luck, couldn't stand being dry for the repair times, I got a second unit.

Never had a catastrophic cell failure at depth; I've had sensors read low 3 dives into a 4 dive day.., but just falling out of range due to moisture; if consistent I bin them that night.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by tflaris  View Original Post
    I have about 100 hours on the Meg and I haven't missed a dive yet.
    Tim is a walking disaster. I was poking fun at him. Hence the dancing devil banana.

Todd Janquart vtach67 is an unknown quantity at this point vtach67's Avatar
    rEvo III hybrid mini, Sentinel

One dive lost on the Sentinel to an open mouthpiece on the surface...my fault entirely. Another dive lost to a buddies CCR problem, I was good to go but didn't want to dive solo. So that makes 1 dive lost for about 50 hours diving. Won't buy anything other than Teledynes...so far so good.
    Last edited by vtach67; 20th May 2009 at 01:51.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5