+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for used Megalodon

PROTEC MEXICO mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico's Avatar

looking for used Megalodon

yo all

I am looking for a used Megalodon within the Americas or someone coming in from over seas with the unit and leaving it either in the Americas or better here in Mexico.

If you need to dejunk your barn please let me know

thanx
    Matt
    N 20' 37.617'
    W 87' 04.693'

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Re: looking for used Megalodon

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Matt; If your looking for a normal can/non-shearwater, I imagine we could arrange a 3 way horse trade...

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    Matt; If your looking for a normal can/non-shearwater, I imagine we could arrange a 3 way horse trade...
    You know you want it Tim, don't ya?

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    You know you want it Tim, don't ya?
    Spent lots of time chatting w/ Bruce and Lynn this week and checking out the Shearwater... My vr3 is on its last legs, as a replacement piece of kit, I'm sold... contemplating integration on both my heads..., it'd be nice to get rid of a handset and free up some real-estate on my arms...

I'm just not sure about the whole fischer\hardwired question...

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    I'm just not sure about the whole fischerhardwired question...
    Matt,

Sorry for the hijack.

Tim,

Call Jerry at ISC and talk to him about the Fischer vs hardwire connection. It will be obvious and you'll see why I went hardwire.

RBW Member wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker's Avatar

Talking Re: looking for used Megalodon

what ur meg is not used enough man! its about the most used rig i've seen! holy s$%t man!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmexico  View Original Post
    yo all

I am looking for a used Megalodon within the Americas or someone coming in from over seas with the unit and leaving it either in the Americas or better here in Mexico.

If you need to dejunk your barn please let me know

thanx
    Matt

RBW Member +Jon+ is an unknown quantity at this point +Jon+'s Avatar
    meg, pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by mempilot  View Original Post
    Matt,

Sorry for the hijack.

Tim,

Call Jerry at ISC and talk to him about the Fischer vs hardwire connection. It will be obvious and you'll see why I went hardwire.
    I recently asked jerry about this for the x-1 apparently they are working on it and it should be about half the cost of the fischer.

+ Reply to Thread