+ Reply to Thread

Thread: upploading images to gallery

upploading images to gallery

Hi!

This might be a stupid question, but as I'm no expert on computer and I couldn't find anny answears here, I'll have to ask;

How do I upload my photos?
    When I choose the upload to gallery link and then browse them up in the list, everything works fine. when I hit the submit button it takes quite a while, as if the photos were uploading. it then tell me that the upload was successful. but no mater how manny times I trie or what I do, I still have no photos in anny gallery...???

What is my dumb head missing to manage this?

Please help!

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Re: upploading images to gallery

go through this page
    RebreatherWorld Gallery - Login - Powered by PhotoPost

then you get another page where you can add titles description etc

then they are there.

Thanks! will try that!

Hi again!

tried it now and it still don't work..
    It is the same page as I used the first times, and it still doesn't work for me.. I've tried all the optins I think..

The photos are JPG files of a size between 2-3Mb each. is that the problem? anny pixel limit?

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

2800 wide by 2600 high
    2mb
    so it could be because they are too big

Hang on!

now it workt if I upload one by one!
    sorry for bothering you!

no worries

I'll go back to work now and pas the time until lunch ;)

Thank you very much for that help!!! finaly managed..!

+ Reply to Thread