+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Light-mCCR finished

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Light-mCCR finished

The Lightwight - mCCR Rebreather is now finished. I will test it next week and post how it work. Here are more pics of the finished product. The new one is a small mCCR with a Kiss style orifice system with a HUD and a OSTC for monitoring the 3 oxygen - cells.Filter is radial and has ca. 1,20 Kg of sofnolime.
    The harness works as a small BCD and has two big pockets for wight.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 12th May 2009 at 22:29.

Son of a Sailor jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr's Avatar

Re: Light-mCCR finished

Bravo!!

What a beautiful piece of work. Can you give us more details? Is it mixed gas or just pure O2? Did you form the shell yourself?

More, more!!:)

Jay

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

Hi, yes the shell is made by my brother in fiberglass. All main parts are self made ( houses and OPV are from dräger).
    It is a mCCR with a Kiss style orifice system (0,7l O2 flow), has 3 O2 Oxygen Cells. Monitor is a OSTC Computer on all 3 cells and a HUD. I made a integrated harness witch works also as a BCD and where I can fix the diluent tank.

Cheers Ossi

RBW Member moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund is a glorious beacon of light moribund's Avatar
    Oxygen Rebreather

RG/U-FM mCCR

Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    Hi, yes the shell is made by my brother in fiberglass. All main parts are self made ( houses and OPV are from dräger).
    It is a mCCR with a Kiss style orifice system (0,7l O2 flow), has 3 O2 Oxygen Cells. Monitor is a OSTC Computer on all 3 cells and a HUD. I made a integrated harness witch works also as a BCD and where I can fix the diluent tank.

Cheers Ossi
    Really, really nice. Have fun with it and be safe.
    Last edited by moribund; 19th May 2009 at 05:25. Reason: stupid english grammar (i r n engineer)

Urs or Nounours teddy2005 will become famous soon enough teddy2005 will become famous soon enough teddy2005 will become famous soon enough teddy2005's Avatar
    rEvo III mccr

MKVI

I'm again very impressed by the quality and design of your homebuilts.

Amazing work, congratulations

RBW Member shil will become famous soon enough shil will become famous soon enough shil will become famous soon enough shil's Avatar

could not figure out where the scrubber goes and its connections to hoses, maybe another photo of the innards

great work and of course designing.

Shil

eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

Yesterday the new, small unit getwet, not a really deep dive, something like 170..... no, not feet, cm:D. But the new baby worked really well. It is so fast to gear up, that's fun, no weight belt, some weight in the two pockets of the integrated BCD- Harness, clip on the rebreather and go.
    I loadet a video on the homebuilder gallery. It is in poor quality as I was not able to upload a bigger file.
    Cheers Oswald
    Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 26th May 2009 at 20:47.

+ Reply to Thread