+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: For all future Apocs users!

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Re: For all future Apocs users!

Quote Originally Posted by RedDucati  View Original Post
    I can picture that.

"Please?"

"I just told you half an hour ago..."

NOW that is Funny.... I have stayed out of all these threads but that.. that there was funny.

Please be a good buddy and tell me my PO2. I will buy you a beer when we are done the dive.

Last edited by Canadian Tekdive; 8th May 2009 at 13:03.

Banned Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn's Avatar
    Apoc

Drager

Quote Originally Posted by P3  View Original Post
    Just look at itWhat is the logic, Buddy PO2 control or what? I can picture Apoc divers looking at you with puppy eyes begging you to tell them their PO2.
    P3, What look at their buddy do you expect an Apoc diver to have to give, to get the Co2 data from their buddy display repeated to them?

How does your rebreather currently display Co2?

Regards
    Brad

Mr Fox Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox's Avatar
    Sentinel

KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Brad_Horn  View Original Post
    P3, What look at their buddy do you expect an Apoc diver to have to give, to get the Co2 data from their buddy display repeated to them?
    useful if they've got a scoobies what the numbers mean...

be better to have traffic lights for that, then it becomes very obvious to anyone whether theres a problem. I'm racking my brain trying to think what a good CO2 number is and what a bad CO2 number is, i guess zero but enlighten me please. If theres an auto-bov on the end of it, why display that data at all to anyone? if the CO2 is above the threshold then its auto-bail time. Another point is when the numbers on a CO2 monitor go south big time am i really concerned whether my buddy can read the numbers or not OR am i a bit busy sorting my shit out and hoping my buddy is somewhere in my direct field of vision, available to help rather than poncing about behind my head. I can see the worth of a CO2 monitor just not fixing it there on the shoulder, i can't see why its of any benefit.

I just had another wee thought, if they're really to be of use to a buddy then why aren't they the other way up and facing slightly forward? The way i've been taught to rescue is from the front so the display would be useless for me having any idea of whats going on on his unit, If i'm coming towards my buddy in most (non cave - wreck penetration) i'm likely to come at him towards his face/mask and if the display were pointing forward then a quick glance and i'd know all was well or what an issue might be.
    Last edited by Soggyfox; 8th May 2009 at 13:41.

Petri Keskitalo P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brad_Horn  View Original Post

How does your rebreather currently display Co2?

Regards
    Brad
    well thats what the mirror is for

Currently my rebreather does'nt display Co2, if i find a need for it someday and some reliable stuff really hits the market i might just get.
    But there is no way i'll have a display for it on my shoulder!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2